The Bundesliga is getting more and more exciting as we approach the first round of fixtures for October. The giants Bayern München are sitting top of the table and will be eager to stray further away from their opponents in top 4.
Hertha BSC – SC Freiburg
The struggling Hertha BSC host SC Freiburg at their Olympiastadion Berlin this Saturday.
The home side suffered a massive 6-0 defeat from RB Leipzig last weekend and will be aiming to regain their momentum. SC Freiburg are yet undefeated in the tournament and are by far in better form than their upcoming opponents.
- Hertha BSC have not been beaten in 7 of their 8 most recent home matches in Bundesliga.
- SC Freiburg are unbeaten in all of their last 7 matches in all competitions.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in the 7 most recent games in Bundesliga of Hertha BSC.
- SC Freiburg’s most recent games against Hertha BSC have been high-scoring with over 2.5 goals in each of their last 3 all competitions matches.
- Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80
RB Leipzig – VfL Bochum
Relegation threatened VfL Bochum travel to face RB Leipzig this weekend.
RB Leipzig is finally improving from their shaky start of the season and they will do their best to extend their 2 matches unbeaten streak. The away side have won just 1 of their previous 6 encounters and don’t have much of a chance this Saturday evening.
- RB Leipzig haven’t lost in 17 of their last 20 home matches in Bundesliga.
- VfL Bochum are on a poor run of just 1 wins in 8 away matches (all competitions).
- RB Leipzig have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 home games in all competitions.
- On average, VfL Bochum have conceded 2.75 goals in their last away matches in all competitions.
- Prediction: RB Leipzig @ 1.26
Mainz – Union Berlin
In-form Mainz host a tough opponent in the face of Union Berlin at their Opel Arena this Sunday.
The Carnival club, unlike last season, are enjoying a splendid start to their new campaign and will hope to continue their great results in Round 7. Union Berlin are just 1 point below Mainz and are also performing quite well, which predicts a thrilling clash between the two sides.
- Mainz have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home Bundesliga games.
- Union Berlin are undefeated in 10 of their last 12 all competitions games.
- In their last 18 games in all competitions, Mainz have recorded 15 undefeated encounters.
- Union Berlin are on a poor run of just 1 win in 12 away matches (Bundesliga).
- Prediction: Mainz @ 2.16
Arminia Bielefeld – Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen will try to catch up to Bayern München on the top of the table this weekend when they visit Arminia Bielefeld.
The hosts are currently first in the relegation zone and still haven’t registered a single victory this season. Bayer Leverkusen are by far the better team and are expected to record a comfortable win this Sunday.
- Arminia Bielefeld have not suffered any defeats in their 6 most recent home all competitions matches.
- Bayer Leverkusen are on a winning streak of 3 away matches against Arminia Bielefeld in all competitions.
- Arminia Bielefeld are in an unfortunate period, having won just 2 of their last 11 home matches in Bundesliga.
- In their last 8 games in all competitions, Bayer Leverkusen have been undefeated on 7 occasions.
- Prediction: Bayer Leverkusen @ 1.75