Another interesting league will feature matches this weekend, with the top 3 sides in the table currently standing on equal points. Get ready for a lot of thrilling moments in the upcoming Round 7 of Scotland Premiership.
Dundee FC – Rangers FC
The reigning champions travel to face Dundee FC this Saturday.
The hosts were defeated by Dundee United in the Dundee derby last weekend, which means they have failed to win any of their previous 6 encounters. Rangers FC should record an easy win that will help them remain in first spot.
- A goalless run of 3 games in their latest Premiership matches marks Dundee FC’s league campaign.
- Rangers FC are unbeaten at half time in all of their last 20 matches in Premiership.
- Dundee FC have won just 1 of their last 7 matches in Premiership.
- Rangers FC are undefeated in 43 of their last 44 Premiership games.
- Prediction: Rangers FC @ 1.33
Hearts FC – Livingston FC
Hearts FC host a struggling opponent in the face of Livingston FC at their Tynecastle Stadium this weekend.
Hearts FC are undefeated in their 6 most recent matches, although they find it difficult recording victories lately. The away side are showing mediocre results so far and are situated in the lower part of the table.
- Hearts FC are on a run of 6 consecutive undefeated matches in their domestic league.
- Livingston FC haven’t scored a goal in all of their last 4 away league matches.
- Hearts FC have conceded an average of 0.67 goals in their home Premiership matches.
- Livingston FC have been scoring 0.50 goals on average in their games in Premiership.
- Prediction: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.80
Celtic FC – Dundee United
Two opponents, who are separated by just 1 point in the standing, face each other on Sunday, when Dundee United visit Celtic FC.
Both sides are performing quite similarly which predicts an intense clash between them. However, Celtic FC’ s tremendous home form and attacking power suggests that they should record a high-scoring win this weekend.
- Celtic FC have not been beaten in their last 9 straight home clashes in Premiership.
- Dundee United are in an unfortunate period, having won just 3 of their last 20 away matches in Premiership.
- Celtic FC have won by 3 or more goals their last 5 home Premiership games in a row.
- Celtic FC are unbeaten in 20 of their 22 most recent home matches (Premiership).
- Prediction: Celtic FC
Hibernian FC – St. Johnstone
Hibernian FC host St. Johnstone at their Easter Road Stadium in an intriguing clash this Sunday.
The home side currently split the second spot with Hearts FC as they are both locked on 12 points. St. Johnstone are sitting below mid-table and have registered just 1 win so far.
- Hibernian FC’s most recent record of 8 consecutive games in Premiership consists of no losses.
- St Johnstone are on a good streak of 3 away Premiership matches where they have managed to keep a clean sheet.
- Hibernian FC are conceding an average of 0.67 goals in their home games (Premiership).
- There have been under 2.5 goals in St Johnstone’s last 3 away Premiership games.
- Prediction: Under 2.5 goals