Real Madrid and FC Barcelona will try their best to get closer to Valencia and Atletico Madrid in the standing. There are some interesting fixtures this weekend that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Elche CF – Levante
The mediocre side of Levante travel to face Elche CF this Saturday.
Elche CF won their last fixture against Getafe CF and will do their best to keep up the momentum. The away side have 3 draws and 1 loss to their name so far and will be aiming to register their first win of the season.
- Elche CF have a good record of 9 undefeated games of their last 11 home encounters in La Liga.
- Levante UD’s form hasn’t been good, as the team has won only 1 of their last 15 matches (La Liga).
- There have been under 2.5 goals in 8 of the latest home games in La Liga of Elche CF.
- In their last 22 games in La Liga, Levante UD have a poor record of just 3 wins.
- Prediction: Draw @ 3.10
Deportivo Alavés – Osasuna
Bottom-placed Deportivo Alavés host Osasuna at their Estadio de Mendizorroza this Saturday.
The home side have lost their last 3 fixtures and desperately need to turn things around. Osasuna were defeated by Valencia in the previous round and will be eager to get back to winning ways.
- Deportivo Alavés have lost their last 4 La Liga matches in a row.
- CA Osasuna haven’t been beaten by Deportivo Alavés in all of their last 6 away games in La Liga.
- Deportivo Alavés have conceded an average of 2.50 goals in their home La Liga matches.
- In CA Osasuna’s last 3 away La Liga games have been scored over 2.5 goals.
- Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.55
Real Mallorca – Villarreal CF
Villarreal CF visit a strong opponent in the face of Real Mallorca this weekend.
Real Mallorca’s last fixture was postponed and now they will be striving to quickly gain ground again and move up to top 6. The away side are situated just below the mid-table spot but are yet to register a win.
- Real Mallorca’s last 4 games in the La Liga have been low-scoring, with under 2.5 goals scored.
- Villarreal CF have a good record of 49 undefeated games of their last 58 encounters in all competitions.
- The team of Real Mallorca have conceded an average of 0.50 goals in their home matches in La Liga.
- A run of 3 straight all competitions draws at half time/full time makes up Villarreal CF’s most recent games.
- Prediction: Draw @ 3.10
Real Betis – RCD Espanyol
Real Betis host the struggling side of RCD Espanyol at their Estadio Benito Villamarín this Sunday.
The hosts were victorious last round and will be eager to continue their winning streak. RCD Espanyol are situated in the bottom part of the standing and need to improve their performance.
- Real Betis have not been beaten in 27 of their 30 most recent matches in all competitions.
- RCD Espanyol have been scoring 0.25 goals on average in their games in La Liga.
- Real Betis have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in all competitions.
- RCD Espanyol have been conceding an average of 0.75 goals in their league matches.
- Prediction: Under 2.50 goals @ 1.62