This weekend we will take a look at Sweden Allsvenskan. Even though the season started recently, the upcoming round has some promising fixtures that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Norrköping – Malmö FF
The current league leaders travel to face Norrköping this Saturday.
The home side aren’t that consistent in their performance lately and currently occupy the 6th spot in the standing. The reigning champions Malmö FF will do their best to defend their league title this campaign and so far they are doing a great job in the competition.
- Norrköping are unbeaten in 6 of their last 7 home Allsvenskan games.
- The team of Malmö FF have managed a run of 3 Allsvenskan wins at HT/FT.
- Norrköping have been conceding 0.75 goals on average in their home games (Allsvenskan).
- Malmö FF are unbeaten in 29 of their last 33 matches in Allsvenskan.
- Prediction: Malmö FF @ 2.11
Degerfors IF – Östersunds FK
In another exciting encounter this weekend, Degerfors IF host the struggling Östersunds FK at their Stora Valla.
Degerfors IF are unbeaten in their last 4 fixtures and will be aiming to continue their good run. The visitors, on the other hand, are showing quite poor results lately and are just 1 point above the relegation zone.
- Degerfors IF have conceded an average of 0.33 goals in their home Allsvenskan matches.
- Östersunds FK score an average of 0.25 goals in their away matches in Allsvenskan.
- Djurgårdens IF haven’t been defeated by Örebro SK in 25 of their last 29 league meetings.
- Östersunds FK have won just 2 of their last 14 matches in Allsvenskan.
- Prediction: Degerfors IF @ 1.85
BK Häcken – AIK Fotboll
AIK Fotboll face the bottom-placed team of BK Häcken this Sunday.
The hosts are in disastrous form so far, as they have won just 1 of their last 8 matches. AIK Fotboll are showing far better results and will be aiming to secure their place in top 3 this season.
- In 7 of the most recent matches in Allsvenskan of BK Häcken, both teams scored.
- AIK Fotboll are unbeaten in 24 of their last 28 games against BK Häcken in Allsvenskan.
- BK Häcken have allowed at least one goal in each of their last 8 Allsvenskan games.
- On average, AIK Fotboll have conceded 1.67 goals in their last away matches in Allsvenskan.
- Prediction: AIK Fotboll @ 3.05
Varbergs BoIS – Kalmar FF
Varbergs BoIS will try to escape from the relegation zone this weekend when they host Kalmar FF at their Påskbergsvallen.
Varbergs BoIS have been defeated in 5 of their last 8 fixtures and most definitely aren’t enjoying a solid start to their campaign. Kalmar FF have a great chance to move up to top 3 in the standing, as they are just 1 point below the 3rd placed side of AIK Fotboll.
- In their last 7 matches from Allsvenskan, Varbergs BoIS have seen both teams score.
- Kalmar FF have been prolific in their 12 most recent away clashes in Allsvenskan, scoring 1+ goals in all of them.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in Varbergs BoIS’s last 7 matches in Allsvenskan.
- Kalmar FF are conceding an average of 1.50 goals in away Allsvenskan games.
- Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.23