La Liga action takes place this weekend with a round full of exciting encounters. Three teams are locked in at 17 points in top 3 with Real Madrid occupying the first spot due to their superior goal difference.
Levante UD – Getafe CF
The first fixture of Round 9 will be held this Saturday, when Levante UD host Getafe CF at their Estadio Ciudad de Valencia.
Both sides are experiencing lots of difficulties lately and are currently situated in the relegation zone. Neither of the two teams have registered a win this season and will be striving to change that.
- We have seen 3 consecutive defeats in the most recent games in La Liga of Levante UD.
- Getafe CF have been losing at HT/FT in their last 4 away La Liga games in a row.
- Levante UD haven’t scored a goal in their last 3 league games.
- Getafe CF have won just 3 of their last 23 away league games.
- Prediction: Draw @ 3.15
Real Sociedad – Real Mallorca
This weekend, Real Mallorca travel to face one of the toughest opponents in La Liga so far.
The home side are showing great results so far and will be eager to leapfrog Real Madrid at the top spot. Real Mallorca will do their best to surprise their upcoming opponents, although they might have their chances cut out.
- Real Sociedad’s most recent record of 9 consecutive games in all competitions consists of no losses.
- Real Mallorca have been conceding an average of 1.50 goals in their league matches.
- Real Sociedad are undefeated in 20 of their last 24 home all competitions games.
- Real Sociedad have successfully kept a clean sheet in their 4 most recent home games in La Liga.
- Prediction: Real Sociedad @ 1.46
Rayo Vallecano – Elche CF
In-form Rayo Vallecano play host to the struggling Elche CF this Sunday.
Rayo Vallecano will be striving to continue their 100% record at home and are considered the favourites in the upcoming clash. Elche CF have dominated the head-to-head record between the two teams, but their recent form hasn’t been good and will most likely taste defeat this weekend.
- Rayo Vallecano have won by 2 or more goals their last 3 home La Liga games in a row.
- Elche CF have won just 2 of their last 20 away league games.
- Rayo Vallecano haven’t lost in 5 of their last 6 games in La Liga.
- The average number of goals conceded by Elche CF is 1.50 for their away La Liga matches.
- Prediction: Rayo Vallecano @ 1.78
Villarreal CF – CA Osasuna
CA Osasuna will be aiming to climb up to top 3 this weekend when they visit Villarreal CF.
The hosts are yet to taste defeat in La Liga this season although they are struggling to record victories and have won only 2 of their last 7 league fixtures ( 5 draws). CA Osasuna will be striving to extend their winning streak and purpose a challenge to the champions title this campaign.
- No defeats can be found in Villarreal CF’s 7 most recent games in La Liga.
- CA Osasuna have achieved a run of 3 straight away wins in La Liga.
- Villarreal CF have won just 2 of their last 12 matches in all competitions.
- In their last 3 home games in all competitions, Villarreal CF have scored at least twice.
- Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.06