How do I get the Bonus?
To get this bonus you do not have much to do only please follow these steps:
- Register an account from our page by click here.
- Make a deposit of £10 or more using the deposit code: RZTENDOUBLE
- Place a £10 sports bet on any double to get your £10 free bet on a double.
Terms & Conditions for the Bonus
WHO CAN TAKE PART?
- New UK & Ireland customers only.
- You must be at least 18 years old to hold an account with us. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or gamble.
HOW AND WHEN CAN I QUALIFY?
- Offer must be redeemed before 23:59 31/01/21.
- Register with RedZone adding your deposit code RZTENDOUBLE on your first deposit.
- When making your first deposit, click Deposit Code? Click here when on the deposit page and enter the given deposit code.
- Stake £10 on any sports double within 48 hours of making your first deposit. Cashed out bets will not be counted as a qualifying bet.
WHAT DO I GET?
- On successfully staking £10 on a sports double at odds 1.7 per selection or above, you will receive a £10 free bet to use on a sports double once your bet has settled.
- If you stake more than £10, free bet value will stay the same. The maximum value of free bet available is £10.
- Please allow up to 1 hour after your qualifying bet is settled before receiving your free bet.
WHEN CAN I WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS?
- Stake your free bet at minimum odds of 1.7 per selection with a minimum stake equal to the value of 1x your free bet received and once such bets have settled, any winnings remaining can be withdrawn.
- Free bet stakes will not be returned with any winnings.
- Customers will have 7 days before the free bet expires.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £20 via Visa/Mastercard and £50 via Paypal.
- Each offer is valid to use once per customer. Customers cannot claim this offer alongside any other welcome offer including any casino welcome promotions.
- Customers are not allowed to hold more than one account.
WHAT IF I FORGET TO ENTER THE DEPOSIT CODE AT TIME OF FIRST DEPOSIT?
- In the event that customers forget to use your deposit code, customers can redeem this promotion on their next deposit if no other welcome offer has been claimed.
- Customers must make their second deposit before the time the offer has expired.
CAN I CANCEL MY BONUS?
- Customers may cancel their participation in this promotion at any point by contacting (help@RedZonesports.bet). In the event of a cancellation of this promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements have been met, all bonus funds received, including any winnings in your bonus winnings wallet, will be forfeited. Any remaining real money funds from the initial deposit (after any losses are applied) can be withdrawn upon cancellation if wished.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General RedZone terms and conditions apply. On registering an account with us you are agreeing to abide by our General Terms & Conditions.
- RedZone reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time
- Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, a player’s real money balance will always be used first when placing bets before any bonus funds can be used.
- The maximum real cash or bonus funds benefit that any customer will receive from any RedZone bonuses, free bets or concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on wagers struck with promotional cash.
- All offers are intended for recreational players and RedZone may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- Customers deemed to be abusing this deposit match promotion and/or the general terms of RedZone will be excluded from this and all other promotions and all bonus funds in your bonus wallet shall be forfeited.
- Examples of bonus abuses include, but are not limited to; (i) evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers which result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome; (ii) in market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome; (iii) opening duplicate accounts to redeem additional new customer offers.